A MIRAN is tailored to meet the owner’s needs based on a combination of:
- Experienced MIRAN engineer(s) stationed permanently at the plant
- Management support, technical support, supervision, knowledge transfer
- Spare parts packages for scheduled and unscheduled overhauls at fixed price e.g. per running hour
- Overhaul supervision for all equipment
- Training; theoretical courses and/or on-the-job training
- Full technical back-up for trouble shooting from MIRAN engineering organization.
Advantages for the plant owners:
- Competitive O&M costs
- Predictable cost forecast
- Risk mitigating
- Performance backed by guarantees
- Spare parts delivered on-site in due time for overhaul
- Best practice technical support in all aspects of the power plant
- Minimized outage time
- Liaison to the entire MIRAN technical organization and our extensive network of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Building up knowledge among owner’s staff.
- MIRAN has experience and expertise in design, construction, operation, maintenance, repairing, upgrading and managing power plants
- MIRAN cooperates with leading partners and suppliers within the industry enabling us to respond to all of our clients’ technical needs
- Reduced outage time as MIRAN’s services are carried out by qualified supervisors, specialists and flying squads working in shifts around the clock.